Remove used oil and other fluids from any vehicle when conventional draining methods are not practical. Fluid evacuators remove used oil and other “non-flammable” fluids from almost any vehicle using compressed air and an on-board venturi vacuum system.
• 20-gallon capacity
• Heavy-duty steel construction
• Powerful venturi vacuum system
• Easy-to-read vacuum gauge
• 7′ suction hose
• Six suction probes for most applications
• Three “OE Style” evacuator adapters
• Convenient storage tube for suction probes
• Oil- and chemical-resistant wheels and casters for increased longevity
• Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
|Air Pressure For Vacuum||110-115 psi|
|Depressurization Time||120-150 sec.|
|Wheel Size – Front||4″ Swivel|
|Wheel Size – Rear||7″ Fixed|
Venturi Vacuum System
Using compressed air, the venturi pump creates a vacuum in the steel tank.
The easy-to-read vacuum gauge displays suction levels.
7′ Suction Hose
Seven-foot hose allows for easy fluid evacuation with special probes and adapters.
Quickly and easily empty the tank using air and self-evacuation with 10’ quick disconnect evacuation hose.
Probes & Adapters
For best fitment, evacuators come with six suction probes and three “OE Style” adapters.
Convenient Storage Tube
Probes are easily and readily accessible with the on-board storage tube. Easily empty the catch cap that collects oil residue left in the suction probes after use.
• JDI-6EV 6-Gallon Fluid Evacuator
• JDI-20EV-B 20-Gallon Fluid Evacuator with Transparent Bowl