JDI-20COMBO GOOGLE THIS PART HERE
This all-in-one fluid evacuator and self-evacuating oil drain gives you greater functional versatility when handling fluids in your shop.
• 20-gallon heavy-duty steel tank
• 16″ offset funnel with expanded metal screen
• Self-evacuating with 6′ discharge hose
• Powerful venturi vacuum generator and vacuum gauge
• Oil- and chemical-resistant wheels and casters for longer life
• Six suction probes and three “OE Style” adapters with convenient storage tube
• Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
|Air Pressure for Vacuum||110-115 psi|
|Depressurization Time||120-150 sec.|
|Suction Speed||.04-.05 gpm|
|Wheel Size – Front||4” Casters|
|Wheel Size – Rear||7” Fixed|
|Height Adjustment||50” to 70”|
|Weight – w/bowl||72 lbs.|
Venturi Vacuum System
Using compressed air, the venturi pump creates a vacuum in the steel tank. The easy-to-read vacuum gauge lets you know when you achieve the proper suction level.
The air-evac feature makes emptying the tank quick and easy.
7′ Suction Hose
Easily evacuate fluid with special probes and adapters connected to the 7′ suction hose.
16″ Offset Funnel
The 16” funnel includes a removable expanded metal screen keeping tools, drain plugs and other debris safe from entering the drain body.
Probe Storage Tube
Six suction probes and three “OE” adapters are included with the evacuator along with an on-board storage tube.