Designed for the professional automotive service facility, this UL Listed steel diesel caddy is rigorously tested for leakage, rupture, stability, abuse and endurance. It is also OSHA compliant with all safety guidelines for diesel handling.
For use with:
• 25-gallon capacity steel tank
• UL Listed and complies with OSHA guidelines
• UL Listed cast iron rotary pump
• 8″ steel wheels
• Fill level gauge
• Fire-screened vent and filler neck
• Wide base for stability
• 8′ PVC suction/discharge hose with internal steel grounding wire
• Tank ground wire and clamp
• Decal set for content identification
• Two-way filter kit available
|Pump||Two-way, UL Listed cast iron rotary|
|Wheel size||8″ heavy-duty steel|
|Dimensions||21”W x 13”L x 46”H|
UL Listed Pump
This heavy-duty, UL Listed cast iron rotary pump with carbon vanes and Viton seals offers a two-way operation for siphoning or dispensing fuel. One gallon is delivered for every 12 revolutions on the pump handle.
Ground Wire and Clamp
The ground wire and clamp mounted on the rear handle bracket make for easy, safe grounding access. Always attach the ground wire to the vehicle before transferring fuel.
Combination Vent & Fill Cap
Easily dispense fuel directly into the diesel caddy. The vent prevents excess buildup of fumes and helps to extinguish flames in the event of fire.
Heavy-Duty Steel Wheels
The 8″ steel wheels easily carry a full fuel load of over 300 lbs.
Spark Proof Front Feet
For additional safety, the front feet feature aluminum skid plates to prevent sparks.
Fill Level Gauge
The fill level gauge allows you to quickly and easily check the tank fuel level.
• 25-Gallon UL Listed Diesel Caddy Flyer