Used oil evacuation, storage and transfer is safer, cleaner and faster with a pump-assist system from JohnDow Industries. Ideal for new car dealers, tire and automotive service stores and dealers, heavy-duty fleet owners and operators and municipal garages, these used oil storage systems are perfect for daily use.
Many cities and municipalities require a permit for used oil storage. Before purchasing a used oil storage tank or system, check local regulations and contact your local building department or fire marshal.
JohnDow Industries has been designing and permitting aboveground tanks for over 20 years with thousands of installations across the country. Our experienced personnel make the process easy, so if you need assistance with installation and/ or permitting, please contact us.
• UL Listed double-wall tank provides 110% secondary containment
• Meets UL 142 specifications and Uniform Fire Code and NFPA 30 requirements
• Workbench style tanks in 180-, 245-, 285-, and 500-gallon capacities
• Vertical-style for space saving is available in a 245-gallon capacity
• UL Listed, 1″ air-operated diaphragm pump has a 30 gpm capacity
• Automatic pump shut-off to prevent overfilling
• 3/4″ x 10′ suction hose with quick-connect coupler
• 2″ drop tube with camlock fitting and dust cover
• Air filter/regulator
• Easy-to-read level gauge
• High gloss enamel finish
• Protective cover for pump and shut-off valve
|Model No.||Style||Capacity (Gal)||Dimensions (LxWxH)||Weight|
|AGS-180D||Workbench||180||56″ x 28″ x 40″||725 lbs.||GOOGLE THIS PART HERE|
|AGS-245D||Vertical||245||40″ x 37-1/2″ x 69″||1100 lbs.||GOOGLE THIS PART HERE|
|AGS-285D||Workbench||285||67″ x 31″ x 42″||1100 lbs.||GOOGLE THIS PART HERE|
|AGS-500D||Workbench||500||82″ x 49″ x 40″||1300 lbs.||GOOGLE THIS PART HERE|