This pump assist portable oil drain is the definition of industry standard for pump assist oil evacuation systems.
• 16-gallon heavy-duty steel tank
• Top mounted evacuation port
• OSHA-friendly labeling
• Ball valve seals drain when not in use to meet EPA requirements
• Reinforced 16” deep drawn “centered” funnel
• 4-caster design provides superior stability and mobility
• Oil- and chemical-resistant casters for longer life
• Tank-mounted fluid level sight gauge
• Molded poly tool tray
|Wheel Size||4″ Casters|
|Height Adjustment||50″ to 70″|
Built-In Sight Gauge
Prevent overfilling with the easy-to-read sight gauge, giving you a quick look at the fluid level.
Molded Tool Tray
Easily access ratchets, wrenches, pliers and other oil change service tools with the molded poly tool tray mounted on top of the tank.
Four Caster Design
Four 4″ swivel casters make this drain easy to move and position under a vehicle. The oil- and chemical-resistant casters creates an extended service life of your oil drain.
Top Mounted Evacuation Port
The easily accessible top mounted port allows for faster transfer of used oil and adapts to most quick connect couplers.
16” Deep Drawn Funnel
Easily catch every drop of oil with this large 16” deep drawn funnel. The removable expanded metal screen keeps tools, drain plugs and other debris safe from entering the drain body.