This heavy-duty pump assist oil drain is lightweight and durable. The virtually indestructible polyethylene construction prevents accidental damage to vehicles.
• Designed for use with most air diaphragm pump evacuation systems
• Roto-molded polyethylene construction
• Molded pockets for cap style filter wrenches
• Molded-in tool trays for convenient tool storage
• Handles on all four sides for easy maneuverability
• 16” funnel with expanded metal screen
• 4-caster design provides superior stability and mobility
• Oil- and chemical-resistant casters are for longer life
• Sight glass gives a quick indication of fluid level
|Wheel Size||4″ Casters|
|Height Adjustment||45″ to 70”|
Cap Wrench Pockets & Molded Tool Tray
Four molded pockets hold the most popular sizes of cap wrenches. The molded tool tray allows easy access to oil change service tools.
16” Deep Drawn Funnel
The 16” funnel includes a removable expanded metal screen keeping tools, drain plugs and other debris safe from entering the drain body.
Four Caster Design
Four 4″ swivel casters are oil and chemical resistant and make this drain easy to move and position under a vehicle.
Built-In Sight Gauge
The easy-to-read sight gauge gives a quick look at the fluid level in the drain to prevent overfilling.
Optional Quick Coupler
Part No. HA-15424-00 is available for pump evacuation use.