JDI-AFT58 GOOGLE THIS PART HERE
Easily transport and transfer diesel fuel wherever its needed! These tanks provide the convenience of a portable refueling station for farm, construction, recreation, industrial, and fleet markets.
Simply hook these self-contained tanks come with a 12-volt power source and start pumping with the hose and automatic nozzle. Easily transport the Carrytank to a vehicle or leave it in a convenient spot onsite.
• Rugged linear polyethylene construction
• Available in 58-gallon and 106-gallon capacities
• 12-volt transfer pump delivers fuel at 10 gallons per minute
• Automatic dispensing nozzle
• Integrated forklift pockets for moving when full
• Molded handles make it easy to lift and carry the tank when empty
• Integrated recesses are provided for securing tanks with ratchet straps during transport
• Protective and lockable cover
|Size||35.9″ W x
23.6″ L x
IMPORTANT! JohnDow Carrytanks are for use with diesel fuel only DO NOT use with gasoline or other fuels or liquids. It is the user’s responsibility to comply with local, state and federal requirements pertaining to safe transportation, loading and discharging tank contents.
12-volt transfer pump delivers fuel at 10 gallons per minute
Lock for extra security
Automatic dispensing nozzle
Forklift pockets to lift and carry
Recess for ratchet straps
Strap into any vehicle for transport
• 58- and 106-Gallon Diesel Carrytank Flyer
• User’s Manual