Easily transport and transfer diesel fuel wherever its needed! These tanks provide the convenience of a portable refueling station for farm, construction, recreation, industrial, and fleet markets.
Simply hook these self-contained tanks with a 12-volt power source and start pumping with the hose and automatic nozzle. Easily transport the Carrytank to a vehicle or leave it in a convenient spot onsite.
For vehicles requiring diesel exhaust fluid, a separate DEF 10-gallon dispensing tank can attach to the 106-gallon Carrytank.
• Rugged linear polyethylene construction
• Available in 58-gallon and 106-gallon capacities
• 12-volt transfer pump delivers fuel at 10 gallons per minute
• Automatic dispensing nozzle
• Integrated forklift pockets for moving when full
• Molded handles make it easy to lift and carry the tank when empty
• Integrated recesses are provided for securing tanks with ratchet straps during transport
• Protective and lockable cover
• 106-gallon model includes space for tool storage (without DEF tank)
|Size||31.5″ W x 47.2″ L x 30.9″ H|
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Tank
The JDI-DEF10 Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tank easily carries and dispenses DEF fluid and diesel fuel with its rugged polyethylene construction designed to fit in storage compartment of the 106-gallon Carrytank.
This self-contained tank includes a separate 12-volt pump, dispensing hose, and nozzle. It is powered by the same 12-volt source as the Carrytank with a separate power plug so you do not need an additional power cable.
IMPORTANT! JohnDow Carrytanks are for use with diesel fuel only DO NOT use with gasoline or other fuels or liquids. It is the user’s responsibility to comply with local, state and federal requirements pertaining to safe transportation, loading and discharging tank contents.
12-volt transfer pump delivers fuel at 10 gallons per minute
106-gallon recessed for tool storage or optional DEF tank
Lock for extra security
Automatic dispensing nozzle
Forklift pockets to lift and carry
Recess for ratchet straps
Strap into any vehicle for transport