Designed for use with heavy-duty trucks, buses, RV’s and other low-profile heavy-duty equipment, this oil drain is ideal for use with oil and engine coolants. Use this low-profile oil drain with a pump assist evacuation system or an optional 110V electric pump. This high-impact polyethylene tank is strong and durable, dent resistant and lightweight for easy handling.
• 17-gallon capacity
• 7-3/4″ ground clearance
• High-impact, roto-molded polyethylene construction
• Reinforced ribbing increases drain durability and prevents bowing
• Four-caster design provides superior stability and mobility
• Long-reach steel T-Handle makes positioning under the vehicle easy.
• T-Handle folds for compact storage
• Expanded metal shield reduces splash
• Recessed drain valve for optimal protection
|Size||49″L x 29-1/2″ W x 7-3/4″ H|
|Wheel Size||4″ Casters|
Recessed Drain Valve
For added protection, a recessed drain valve is located in a pocket under the front of the reservoir.
Reservoir Has Reinforced Ribbing
The unique ribbing design in the bottom of the reservoir eliminates bowing when the drain is full.
Four Caster Design
Four 4″ swivel casters are oil and chemical resistant and make this drain easy to move and position under a vehicle.
The 30″ long T-Handle allows the service tech to easily position the drain in the proper area.
The tough, steel T-Handle folds flat for easy storage.
Expanded Metal Shield
The removable expanded metal shield reduces splash during oil changes and prevents tools and drain plugs from falling into the reservoir.
Additional JDI-17PLP Options: