This extra low-profile drain fits underneath a variety of vehicles as an Antifreeze drain. Make transferring fluid easy with the 110V electric evacuation pump with a rate of up to 5 gpm (depending on fluid temperature) and a 10-foot evacuation hose with a quick disconnect coupler.
Maneuver and transport this drain easily with 4-inch front swivel casters and 4-inch rear wheels, a steel 35-inch T-Handle for effortless positioning. This drain comes with an expanded metal shield covering the reservoir area to reduce splash during the draining process.
• 10-gallon capacity reservoir
• 110V electric pump for easy evacuation
• 10-foot quick disconnect evacuation hose
• 5-inch ground clearance
• All steel construction
• 4-inch industrial casters
• Long-reach T-Handle makes drain easy to position under vehicles
• T-Handle folds for compact storage
• Expanded metal shield reduces splash
• Internal baffles prevent splashing during transport
|Size||32″L x 25″W x 5″H|
|Wheel Size – Front||4″ Swivel Casters|
|Wheel Size – Rear||4″ Fixed|
Electric Pump Evacuation System
The 110V electric evacuation pump transfers fluid at a rate of up to 5 gpm depending on fluid temperature.
Quick Disconnect Evacuation Hose
The 10′ evacuation hose includes a quick disconnect coupler making the evacuation process clean and easy.
Expanded Metal Shield
An expanded metal shield covers the reservoir area reducing splash during the draining process.
Industrial Casters and Wheels
The 4″ front swivel casters and 4″ rear wheels make this drain easy to maneuver and transport.
The 35″ T-Handle makes it easy to position the drain under the vehicle.