JDI-LP4 GOOGLE THIS PART HERE
Designed for use with heavy-duty trucks, buses, RVs and other low-profile heavy-duty equipment, this rugged steel construction stands up to the toughest shop conditions. You can use as a gravity drain, pump assist evacuation system, or the optional air evacuation kit.
• 17-gallon capacity reservoir
• 10″ ground clearance
• All steel construction
• 6″ industrial casters for easy handling and transport
• Long-reach T-Handle makes positioning under the vehicle easy
• T-Handle folds for compact storage
• Expanded metal shield reduces splash
• Enclosed reservoir to prevent spilling during transport
• A gate valve for gravity draining
• Easily converts to self-evacuation drain with the JDI-EK Air Evacuation Kit
|Size||48″L x 25″ W x 10″ H|
|Wheel Size – Front||6″ Swivel Casters|
|Wheel Size – Rear||6″ Fixed|
Expanded Metal Shield
An expanded metal shield covers the reservoir area which helps reduce splash during the draining process.
Industrial Casters and Wheels
The 6″ front swivel casters and 6″ rear wheels make this drain easy to maneuver and transport.
Long-Reach Folding T-Handle
The 35″ long T-Handle makes it easy to position the drain under the vehicle. The handle folds onto the reservoir when not in use.
The reservoir area is enclosed with a beveled top that directs used oil through a 2″ drain port and allows the drain to be converted to a self-evac model.