All EuroVent exhaust fans are American made and UL approved for indoor and outdoor applications. They are air and sound performance tested prior to shipment (AMCA-210-85 and 300-85). Their rugged, lightweight and rustproof cast aluminum construction makes them durable and reliable.
Direct drive centrifugal backward-inclined utility fans for applications requiring low- to medium-air volume and pressures. The wheel design provides the ability to build pressure without overloading. These fans feature faster startup, are mounted, wired and programmed at factory for lower installment cost, are quick and easy to balance with the bolted construction using all galvanized material.
• Faster startup
• Mounted, wired and programmed at factory for lower installment cost
• Quick and easy to balance
• Bolted construction using all galvanized material
Properly calculated system requirements are needed in order to determine a proper fan type and size. Failure to do so can result in poor system performance and/or premature fan wear. Please consult your EuroVent design engineer for assistance. EuroVent cannot guarantee or warrant the system performance if a non-EuroVent selected fan is used.
EuroVent Exhaust Fan Motors
• Direct drive offers quiet operation and are maintenance-free
• Three-phase motors are wired tri-voltage (208V/230V/460V)
• Single-phase motors are wired dual-voltage (120V/230V)
|• Available upon request
• 1 – 5 HP
• Manual or magnetic starters
• Combination starters (starters w/disconnect)
• On/Off push button
• NEMA Type 1 enclosure (STD)
• Other NEMA enclosures are available
• Selector switches
• DisconnectsNo. 5HP-460V-3 Manual Start
No. 5HP-460V-3-R Remote Start
No. 5HP-460V-3-T With Timer
|• For 5 HP motors