VERSITILE TPMS TOOL
For Sensor Activation, Programming and ECU Reset
The DY-46 is an affordable TPMS programming tool manufactured by ATEQ. Designed with mid-sized tire shops in mind, its color interface guides the user when replacing and servicing TPMS sensors. With the OBD2 module, users can reset the ECU in less than 2 minutes.
THE DY-46 is configured to program the Dynamic DVT Pro-Select Programmable Sensors. It is upgradable to support all known programmable TPMS sensors.
- DY-46 tool
- OBD2 module
- Power charger
- USB cable
- CD-Rom with WebVT desktop software, drivers and user manuals
- Universal outlet adapters
- Soft side carry-case
- Easy to operate with ATEQ’s icon interface and bright color display
- Activates and reads TPMS sensors of all light vehicle brands globally
- With upgrade, programs all leading universal aftermarket sensors
- Displays all sensor data in seconds: ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery status, etc.
- Provides comprehensive indirect, manual and auto relearn procedure information in 24 languages
- The OB2 module gives access to OBD relearns for 60% of all car models worldwide
- Selects vehicles via make, model, year look-up
Size: 8.6” x 5” x 1.5”
Weight: 1.37 lbs.
Power supply: Lithium-ion polymer battery
Casing: Protective rubber sleeve
Radio reception: 315 and 433 MHz
Warranty: 2-year extended
Software updates: 5 years