Barberton – JohnDow Industries, long known for its extensive portable fuel handling equipment recently introduced its new line of Diesel Carrytanks®. The tanks are available in 58 and 106 gallon capacities and are designed to transport and transfer diesel fuel wherever it is needed. They provide the convenience of having a refueling station transportable anywhere and are perfect for the farm, construction, recreation, industrial, fleet, automotive and other markets. The new Carrytanks are a perfect addition etending the JDI offering of fuel handling products designed for the storing and dispensing of diesel fuel.
Robert Christy, JDI Vice President of Sales & Marketing stated, “we are very excited to introduce these two Diesel Carrytanks. We definitely feel the market is there for larger units and they fit perfectly into our line of fuel storage and transfer equipment. JohnDow continues to be the industry leader as the largest manufacturer of portable fuel containment products in North America. Adding these new Carrytanks to our product line will further enhance our position”.
These self-contained tanks come complete with a 12 volt pump, hose and automatic nozzle. Just hook-up to a 12 volt power source and start pumping. Strap the Carrytank to a vehicle for transport, a trailer or leave it in a convenient location on site. The Carrytank features include:
- Rugged linear polyethylene construction
- Available in 58-gallon and 106-gallon capacities
- 12 volt transfer pump delivering fuel at 19 gallons per minute
- Automatic dispensing nozzle
- Integrated forklift pockets for moving the tank when full
- Molded handles making it easy to lift and carry the tank when empty
- Integrated recesses are provided for securing tanks with ratchet straps during transport
- Equipped with protective and lockable cover
- NOTE – the 106-gallon model includes a 10-gallon optional DEF compartment making it easy to dispense DEF fluid along with diesel fuel.