What’s the major difference between U.L. Listed fuel caddies and UN/DOT approved fuel caddies?

If the need is to temporarily store fuel like in a shop setting, like when replacing a fuel pump, you’ll need a U.L. listed fuel caddy. If the need is to transport fuel over the road, like going on a weekend ATV trip, you’ll need a UN/DOT container.


Speak to an Expert today.

Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch as soon as possible.