Do I need a UN/DOT approved fuel caddy? 

You should use a UN/DOT-approved poly fuel caddy when you’re going to transport fuel on public roads. The label means the fuel caddy was approved by the United Nations (UN) and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). This packaging is a universal means of ensuring safe transport of dangerous materials.

When you’re transporting more than five gallons of fuel, most municipalities require a UN/DOT-approved container. If you don’t have the right gas caddy, you could find yourself in trouble with local law enforcement. You also get peace of mind that your container can safely transfer fuel.


Speak to an Expert today.

Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch as soon as possible.