Do I need a plastic or steel fuel caddy? 

If you are temporarily storing fuel to be put back in a vehicle, a U.L. listed steel caddy is the way to go. If you are transporting fuel over the road, a UN/DOT approved plastic fuel caddy is what you will need.


Speak to an Expert today.

Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch as soon as possible.